Tuesday, June 26, 2007

A Good Day in June

So today was a pretty swell day. The new intern, Scott, is a lot of fun and we got to discuss a bunch of topics, from free will and determinism, homosexuality, religious experience, evolution and intelligent design, linguistics, marriage, dating, and so forth. It was quite the pow wow. He's a fun cool kid, and has thought about a lot of things for being so young. Besides that, I rocked pretty hard at my San Man presentation--I was able to think on my feet, talk to my audience, and evaluate what was important to them. They all said I did a great job, so I'm pumped about that. It was a good PowerPoint too. I'm grateful for my document design class, which has taught me how to use effective PowerPoints. They thought it was creative and useful, and didn't overpower the presentation. Right on. Besides that, I ate some awesome ice cream pie. Thought about some cool philosophy stuff and contacted a lot of friends. Life is good! I just want to hit the beach and do a little more fun exercise. I need racquetball dang it.

No comments: